7 Day Move In Guarantee
7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements
Great place, great location and very clean and quiet building !! Marc Lutz and Brian Carter were always very helpful. It was a great experience living there.- Alvaro H.
There is a very good management team. I've lived here for 5 years.- Jeanette P.
My overall feedback for this property would be a 5 star rating. I have lived here about five years. Being a young professional living close to D.C. and metro accessible is a big deal. This location is 15-20 minutes away from everywhere (D.C., M.D. and Old Town Alexandria). The building is clean and safe; residents are respectful and quiet, and I can drive to Tysons Corner Mall in less than 30 minutes. Can't beat the location and price.- Erikka H.
Great place - nice neighbors, helpful staff and quiet.- Ed C.
It has been a wonderful experience! Although I am still a relatively new tenant, I have lived here since 2009 and have enjoyed Broadfalls civil and normally quiet atmosphere, as well as its close proximity to Interstates and shopping centers.- Simcael M.
I would like to thank Cindy and Kelly who helped me get my package when I cannot get back in time and open apt door when I was locked outside.- Jia L.
I moved into Broadfalls in August. Honestly, I can't say enough about how much I like my new space. I moved from a tiny studio which was fine before the pandemic when I was hardly there, but during lockdown, I realized I needed more space and this one bedroom with a den was the perfect size. I haven't really needed much maintenance, though when I do, they are super prompt and the gentleman who does it is really nice. I saw him protecting cars from snowballs flying during the winter. Parking is e- Diana E.
This is a lovely place to live! The staff, cleaning, maintenance, and landlord are very friendly and helpful. This is also very reasonably priced for this area. This is near a lot of restaurants and shops. Thankful to be here!- M Vir